Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mixed Media art by Annette Green

I saw the most beautiful art while visiting Annette's blog recently and thank goodness, I asked her if she was interested in selling it! She replied that she would make one for me, if I was serious! I was as serious as pneumonia and soon we had a deal. It strikes a chord with me - all these changes are happening in my life right now. The opening of the heart, the metamorphosis, the words of wisdom (trust yourself, live, dream . . . ) all are what I'm experiencing. The woman is thoughtful. She hangs on the wall in my studio where every time I enter the room I will see her and remember both my goals and this very precious time in my life.

Thank you Annette, from the bottom of my heart! (right under the butterfly!)

Today was Open Stamping with my friends - I spent the day trying to re-stock my supply of birthday cards! Progress was made, although my list of those with birthdays in June has grown exponentially! LOL Ah, such a problem to have ;-)

Yesterday I enjoyed a 2-hour Yoga workshop led by my friend Linda Santopietro. It was an excellent workshop - Restorative and Nidra. I felt so energized afterward.

Namaste.

4 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Hi Sharli, this artwork Annette created for you is gorgeous.I enjoy "catching up with you" online and look forward to seeing some of the birthday cards you produced!

Shirley said...

I'll say it is special! Wow! Sensational and how wonderful for you, the receiver!

Anonymous said...

Ok Sharli you can add me to the June birthday list..mine is the 26th :D hehe. Your card at the beginning is beautiful with the Bliss paper, but this one is stunning from Annette. It does capture you at this moment in time. Just lovely my friend...as lovely as youl.

Cibele Glazer said...

This is my favorite post now! I love the mixed media art but I really like what it represents to you. So glad you have found your path!