Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Masculine wedding card

I'm hoping that this card has reached the intended target, since it was mailed over a week ago.  I enjoyed making this one very much!  It is for a blog-friend that I admire and respect and I am filled with joy for his wedding!  The feather stamps are Close-to-My-Heart and the sentiment was PTI, I believe.  I love the shiny black chevron paper that edges the inside . . .

Days are moving faster and my to-do list is growing daily instead of getting whittled down.  What the h3ck?  

Hugs!! 

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a neat take on a masculine wedding card. This looks a bit festive, but not overdone as some wedding cards can be. Well done, Sharli! Hang in there, the light must be shining at the end of the tunnel by now!

Julia Aston said...

What a great clean design on this Sharli! love the shiny chevrons peeking outon the edge!

Alanna said...

What a gorgeous card Sharli. Hope you have a great Easter weekend.

Kim Heggins said...

This is a fabulous wedding card and I have to agree with you about the shiny black chevron background paper, is really looks amazing with your pair of feathers.

Unknown said...

Awesome card, Sharli! Love all your elements and the use of the feathers!