Monday, August 25, 2014

It's time to restock my card stash.  I started with this one because I was inspired to try watercoloring the butterfly.  It turned out alright - but I felt it needed something more (the stamped lines were Glacier color, like the body of the butterfly, and it just looked "blah").  I grabbed my gel pen and added just a little glimmer.  
Now that the remodeling of the space where I do my art work is completed, I finally have time to play again!  It's a good thing since all I was doing was shopping and my budget can't afford that tactic! Hugs!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty and soothing, Sharli. I think the glimmer adds a nice touch. Okay, now that you say you have remodeled your art space, you know you need to share some pictures, right? ;)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...just beautiful.