Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Scooter!

These notecards were inspired by the fabulous Lisa Stenz here.  I absolutely fell hard for the scooter in one of the new Holiday stamp sets.  Who says the scooter has to be used just for Christmas!?!  

The four new Close to My Heart colors are represented, Glacier (upper left) Pixie (upper right), Canary (lower left) and Thistle (lower middle).  The other two colors are Sweet leaf and Sorbet.  I didn't have the new paper fundamentals yet for all of these (like Lisa used), but I had some design papers with those colors to highlight how awesome these colors can be!  For a change I decorated the envelopes, too.  This was all packaged up as a gift for a dear friend.  

I need to take some photos of my remodeled work space . . . 

5 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Well, these are FUN! Love your envelopes, too!
I'd like to see that scooter used as a Xmas card

Nancy Ball said...

This is a great set of cards, Sharli. What a wonderful gift for your friend.

Becca-expressions said...

I love that little motorcycle!! Darling cards, Sharli.

Jeanne said...

Wow! These are so fun, Sharli! I agree, the neat scooters certainly can be used for any part of the year. I like the decorated envelopes, too. Great colors, excellent work. Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

I have to agree with you...these scooters are just about as cute as they can be and really make sweet note cards.