Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween fun

The new CTMH treat projects are a blast to make! They are attractive and easy-peasy! I took the project pre-cuts and designed my own just a little bigger to hold the home-made dog cookies I made for the doggies in our family.  I believe these will be a hit, whole wheat, oatmeal, peanut butter, YUMM. They are pictured below.
 
And this last photo is a close up. The back of the tag says "To Miley From Bilbo". *giggle*

Steve said we can expect 100 trick-or-treaters tomorrow! I hope so!!
Hope your holiday is fun and fabulous! Hugs!


3 comments:

richardbreaks said...

I LOVE that your special treats are for your dog buddies. They look great!

Jeanne said...

How fun to make yummy treats for your special doggies. The packaging looks great. Giggled too at your last one. Enjoy your Halloween!

Alanna said...

These are so cute. Love them.