Saturday, October 25, 2014

Red, white, blue, and Kraft!


Having fun with my favorite colors! I love red, white, blue and Kraft!! 

I've been working on some Halloween treats - guess I forgot to photograph them but it's not too late! Tomorrow when the sun is up! 

The second photo is just a little fun - we were tricked and treated by the family to visit AMaze'in Pumpkins in Nisswa, MN. They had two corn mazes, one easy and the other harder, and scarier! There was a petting zoo, pumpkin patch, corn kernel "sandbox", horseshoe game, loads of photo opportuniti and hay-rides! They had daylight fun for families, and after dark fun for adults complete with a live band and "over 40 volunteers" that might dress up and jump out to scare you half to death. You can see which category we were in ( the only one I want to be in, frankly)!!!




2 comments:

Alanna said...

Your card is so much fun. I love those colors with the kraft.

And the photo you shared is so cute.

Jeanne said...

Yay! What a great card. Full of fun detail! Your day out sounds like great fun, too. Very cute picture!