Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Gratitude

This year I have been lucky to have some scrappin' time - WOOT!!! I created this simple card for Thanksgiving. It's an "A" size stamp from Close to My Heart. I do love my trees! To create this, I first inked the tree in Goldrush, rolled the edges in Ruby, and added the sentiment in Cocoa.  I also put down a piece of scrap paper for a mask and sponged on some cashmere ink. Inside the card says Happy Thanksgiving.

We travel soon. I will be thankful that Mr. Baggins goes with us, even if he is NOT! I'll post from the other side, but this might be the last for a week, as I'm sorting the MN studio and creating inventories to have as a reference.

Hugs!!

6 comments:

Alanna said...

Beautiful card Sharli. I love the colors. Good luck with the traveling.

Jeanne said...

Alanna took the words right out of my fingers! :) I think your card is lovely and I do wish you good luck in your travels as well.

Unknown said...

Lovely autumn card Sharli. Happy travels. Poor Mr Baggins, hope he will be OK...lol!
Yes Sharli, I watched the planting of the last poppy at the Tower. It was very moving. And the ceremony at the Menin Gate in Belgium, where my Great Grandfather's name is inscribed, as he has no known grave. I will post on my Blog when I receive my poppy from the Tribute. They will start to dismantle the display next week... xx

Kim Heggins said...

This is so so beautiful and I love that tree and the colors too, just perfect for this time of year. Wishing you safe travels too.

Cibele Glazer said...

Love the rock 'n roll technique here! Your colors are beautiful and I love this tree image! Hope you are well. I did yoga the other day with my daughter and you popped into my head so I wanted to drop by and visit. Namaste. :-)

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful inking of this pretty tree Sharli! A lovely fall card! Wishing you safe travel - and a lovely Christmas! thanks for dropping by my blog and saying 'hi'!