Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hedgehog!!!

We have a friend in AZ who loves anything "hedgehog"! So when I came across some hedgehog stamps, I caved and got some! Isn't this little guy adorable?!? He is from Rubberhedgehog Stamps and it is called Summer Reading Program.  I hand-drew the trees and grass and colored with Derwent Inktense pencils. I am pretty happy with the final product. The sentiment was from another stamp set called handwritten sentiments (although I see them first as balloon strings!) from Simon Says.

So, I made a set of these cards for my friend. Each one is unique as I played with the colors, but all look pretty much like this one. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Like it? Well, I don't just like it, I love it! You drew those trees? That grass? They look amazing! And that hedgehog in the hammock is just adorable. Love the little pink cheeks. Looks like the very best way to spend a summer afternoon, that is for sure! The scripty hello is perfect. The colors and the ribbon showcase the image beautifully. Excellent work, Sharli. Your friend will surely love this and truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity!

Kim Heggins said...

ADORABLE!!!!! I love your sweet little critter, just as cute as can be. Really makes for a fabulous and fun card.

Julia Aston said...

I want to be in that hammock - AND reading a book too!! very cute - fun cards for your friend Sharli!