Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Happy 4th of July!


Happy 4th of July!  This week will be filled with excitement in the Brainerd area - I am so happy to be here for the "small town" 4th of July celebrations!  Everyone gets involved, and the weather here allows for all kinds of "American" activities (like Baseball!).  We have been enjoying watching the boys play baseball and since they are on different teams, that practice and play on different days of the week, it is a Monday through Thursday commitment!  I have much gratitude for the chance to be here for these events! 

Hope you like my simple card! (the baseball stripes are Washi tape!)
Happy Canada Day for my Northern friends!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

How fun for you to be able to experience a small town 4th. Sounds delightful. :) Your card is great! What a fun way to create the flag! Those washi tapes are so neat. Well done, Sharli!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....what a fabulous card! Love how you used Washi Tape to make your wonderful flag, just stunning. Wishing you a fun and festive 4th of July!

Becca-expressions said...

I absolutely adore this card! Baseball was such a huge part of our lives with our son. I miss those days! Glad to hear you had a wonderful 4th of July celebration.