Saturday, August 1, 2015

Yoga Birthday

I was playing around with a cool yoga stamp that I found in my stash. I forget where I got these - but there are 5 or 6 of them - all different positions and rubber stamps with cling mount.  I added the little stack of cake and candles on her "highest point" and colored her with the new CTMH Shin-Han markers.  The sentiment is an oldie-goldy from CTMH and the paper is the spring release called Blossom.  I really like how this one turned out!

We are back from an exciting trip to Canada!  We saw two days of the Calgary Stampede (very fun!) and spent over two weeks in the Canadian Rockies!  It was a dream vacation to be in such beautiful old pine forests, gorgeous lakes and streams, glaciers, animals, and the people in Canada are so nice! If you get a chance to go, I am certain you will like it!  

Now I am working like crazy to pull together an Open House for the new Idea Book releases!  I need to find some stamping/scrapping friends in Minnesota!  It's hard to get motivated to scrapbook without some company (yes, I am spoiled!).  

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great card, Sharli. The colors are so pretty. So glad you had a wonderful time on your vacation. Someday....maybe I'll get to go to Canada. :)

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing card...just love your sweet yoga lady. So fun.