Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sangria Papers

Isn't this layout using the new Sangria papers just beautiful?!?! I have been working with this paper pack for a week or so, creating cards for an Autumn Card Workshop in Minnesota. The colors are so rich! It uses some of the new autumn colors (pomegranate, poppy, eggplant) and looks great with the addition of saffron or fern. The image above is a CTMH photo using the workshop-on-the-go kit. Yummy.

Hope you are doing great; we are living the good life up here in North country. I can't believe I have missed so many autumns!!! I'll just have to love the ones I've got all the more.  

Hugs!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those papers are very pretty. I'm happy for you to be able to experience the splendor of autumn in Minnesota. Are you planning on staying for winter as well?

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous layout...love those pretty papers and your photos are so beautiful!