Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Get Well, Thinking of You, Thanks!

This set of cards was completely inspired by the design paper that I stumbled onto at a garage sale.  One of my dear friends has more scrapbooking/card-making stuff than any (make that ALL) of the Local Scrapbook Stores combined!  She was trying to reduce the load of stash - and I was the very fortunate recipient of over 100 sheets of design paper.  There was only one of this one, however.  And I was completely smitten by the copper foil on these roses.

I made a Get Well (for a friend who had surgery) a Think of You for another with a serious health issue and a Thanks for the young woman who cared for my house plants all summer.  I like them all!

Sentiments are all Close to My Heart stamps and the inks were Blush, Topiary, and Cocoa. I added a few "gems" also.

It sure feels good to be creating again!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Congrats on the acquisition of such pretty paper! You've definitely used it well on these cards. I'm sure the recipients will be thrilled to receive a beautiful card made by you. Looks like you are all settled in back home since you are creating again. :) Happy Thanksgiving.