Thursday, November 26, 2015

Watercolor paints

I hadn't yet dipped my new brushes into the watercolor paints from Close to My Heart.  I decided to make a small batch of cards I could share with my artist friends - the sentiment is one of a CTMH set available to Consultants - I believe the goal is for recruiting.  But I love how this looks over the watercolors and thought it would be great fun to share with my card-making friends.  One of these is not like the others - can you see which one?  (Given: each one is unique - but three have the same background paper from Kaleidoscope). 

2 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

These are gorgeous!! I've been so inspired by all the watercolor projects lately on various blogs and boards. My paintbrushes are calling me!

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, Sharli these are lovely. Watercoloring is a fun technique and I'm glad you got to dip your brushes into it. The swash of color on these is so pretty. That sentiment is great, too. Excellent work!