Saturday, February 13, 2016

Another, different, Thank You card


This lovely card was inspired by Doreen, who is a CTMH Consultant half-way around the world!  I saw her version on a consultant artwork page, and it was watermarked with this address: scrappingandmorewithdoreen.blogspot.com.au

I loved what she did with the trio of feathers and a little sentiment.  I changed colors (I believe she used Pacifica - also very pretty - while I used Lagoon) and the sentiment (she had a birthday greeting but I am in great need of thank you notes!).  Otherwise, it is a total card-lift!  She is very talented, you should check out her blog!

I'm almost done with the notes now. It's a good thing, because I need to be free to spend time with family coming into town!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, this is really striking, Sharli! I'm not a big "feather" fan, but you have showcased these so nicely. I especially like the blended colors on the one feather. The sentiment is so crisp. Very well done, Sharli! Enjoy your family!! Hugs!

Becca-expressions said...

LOVE this! I haven't pulled this set out in forever, so thanks for providing such beautiful inspiration.

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous...Love those colors and your sweet feathers.