Friday, April 29, 2016

Life is a beautiful ride!



My cards were totally inspired by this beautiful card designed by Yoonsun Hur at this post.  I just discovered her work, and you can bet I'll be imitating lots more from her blog - she is one talented artist!

I used Close to My Heart stamps (Enjoy the Ride B1525) from the brand-spankin' new, not-yet released Seasonal Expressions mini-catalog.  You can begin to order from this new catty on May 1st - so not too much longer! I also used a sentiment from an older stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Pedal Pusher.  I made two versions (but forgot to change to the "girl" bicycle stamp - Oops!) and I do love them both!


2 comments:

Alanna said...

Oh wow Sharli, these are absolutely amazing. I love how you stamped the bicycle repeatedly and gave it the outline -- so fabulous!!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, this looks fantastic! I adore your "spin" on that fabulous card. Your bicycles look wonderful and that sentiment is in a great font. I like how you even made two cards. Something I need to remember. As long as you have the stamps out, do it more than one time! Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs!!