Saturday, April 30, 2016

Positive Chemistry


I was so smitten with the new Positive Chemistry stamp set from CTMH - perhaps it's my chemical background (education and career).  I have a son-in-law who is working on his PhD in Biomedical Physics and the combination of the periodic table and the atomic structure really grabbed my eye!  I think this will work as a masculine birthday for a really smart guy!  

The stamped images were on vellum (that has little dots in it!) and adhered to the retired CTMH design paper with Scrapbook Adhesives that left a little dot pattern.  It looks so much like the dots on the design paper below that while I was concerned at first, it actually grew on me and I like it now!  

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is one cool masculine looking card, Sharli! I had no idea there was such a field as biomedical physics, let alone being able to get a PhD in that area of study. You and he must be super smart people! I think the dotty vellum really works and the colors in this card are fabulous. Great work!! Hugs!

maria f. said...

How perfect is this - for him, coming from you!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...just love the chemistry you created!