Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Taste of Summer - 2015 Campaign Throwback

What a fun set of stamps!  I had forgotten all about these!  I was inspired by a card in my photo archives - not sure who made the original but it was a different company's stamp set, papers, and colors so maybe it's okay that I'm not linking you up here.  I used the retired CTMH stamp set, Pear, Sorbet, and Canary ink colors and Sorbet and Pear cardstock.  The bottom part of the card was done with the ink blot stamp.  The sentiment is another retired one from WaltzingMouse Stamps (no longer in business - SO sad!).  

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

So fresh and fun. I really like that colors you used. They have a bit of a vintage feel to them. I like the random stamping on top and that sentiment's font is so pretty. Yes, it's too bad about that company. Maybe the designers will hook up in another company. One can always hope. Great job on this card!! :)

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous card...just love all your citrus in such beautiful colors. Sweet card my dear!

Julia Aston said...

so cool and summery Sharlie - love the citrus slices - FYI - in case you hadn't heard - Claire from Waltzingmouse is going to be designing for Gina K Designs so hopefully some of her old as well as new stamps will be available there soon!

Michele Kovack said...

Perfect cards for summer! Love the citrusy color palette!

Barb said...

Your cards are so sweet! I love the colors you've used, so fresh and crisp.

Thank you so much for the sweet comments you leave on my blog! I really appreciate each and every one.

~Barb:)