Friday, July 29, 2016

Another bicycle project

This is a tag I made to send off tucked inside the new CTMH Annual Inspirations 2016-2017 books.  I took these to the post office today - so my friends in AZ should get them very close to August 1st; which is when the new catalog goes live!  

My thought is that they might use the tag to jot down favorite things they want to get (a wish list).  The back side (which I failed to photograph - silly me!) has more journaling lines and the Enjoy the Ride at the bottom of the tag.  

This bicycle stamp set it in the Seasonal Expressions 2 mini-catalog, and that one is available until the end of August - so if you are as smitten with the bicycle as I am, you can still order it!  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Sweet tag and a lovely gesture. That is one delightful little bicycle. :) Hugs!