Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Another sympathy card

This card uses two of the three background stamps in the CTMH set called Botanical Backgrounds (D1654).  I used watercolor pencils to color the open stamp images.  If you like it, I think you need to run, don't walk, because it is retiring this week (end of July). 

On another note, I've started to catalog my stamps so I can find them!  It's doubly hard for me with some in MN and more in AZ.  So, starting where I am, I got the software Evernote and have been creating a notebook with inventory (including photo of the set) for the stamps in my MN studio.  I've added tags like "background" or "flowers" or "leaves".  The database is searchable.  After I get all the stamps into the program, my challenge will be to organize them in the studio in some reasonable order so I can LOCATE them.  LOL  Have you tried Evernote?  Any tips for a beginner?

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Sharli. I like the background stamp and the colors you chose. Very soothing. Hopefully this is to add to your card stash and not one you need right now. What a task you have in cataloging your stamps. Good luck! I've never used Evernote, so cannot help there, sorry. It's got to be hard at times having your stash in two different states, not just locations. You can do it! Hugs!