Wednesday, July 27, 2016

"Borrowed" bicycle card

I borrowed this card from another CTMH consultant.  I tried to find her blog so I could link to her (giving her full credit of the design!) but have had no success.  So, if you know who created this awesome design, please let me know!  

It's an easel card of sorts - the text I used was different from the inspiration card and is in a set from Verve called Carpe Diem.  I actually made two of these, one to send and one to sit on my desk and remind me that life doesn't have to be perfect.  

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh wow, this is terrific, Sharli. The card design looks really fun, too bad you don't know who to compliment for it. I like the black and white background. It sure makes that fun bicycle pop. And the sentiment is spot on! Great idea to make one for yourself! Terrific work. Hugs! :)

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful sentiment! and fun card design - love the colors on this! have a great weekend Sharli! - Julia xx