Saturday, August 27, 2016

Purr-fect Halloween - birthday card

Another kitty for you!  I may need an intervention here - I can't seem to put this stamp set away!  This time I paired it with some old birthday balloons, a bit of washi tape and left the kitty white.  Easy-peasy!  The card-base is Smoothie cardstock and the inks were Ruby, Thistle, and Smoothie.  

We are heading to the Minnesota State Fair this weekend!  I reserved a motorized scooter for myself - I can barely walk to the car these days and without the scooter I wouldn't be able to go at all to the fair.  We're taking Mike's family this weekend and the rest of Steve's family over Labor Day weekend.  It will be a blast - I'll have to wear my stretchy pants because I intend to eat fair food!  What is your favorite part of the fair?

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Such a fun card. I think you are doing a great job showing how versatile this stamp set is. If you like it and are coming up with great ideas for it, I say go for it. Don't worry about how often you are using it! Hope you had fun at the fair. Getting that scooter sounds like such a smart idea. The last time I was at the fair, I really liked going through the entries for the various contests held, like the crafts or the foods and even the small animals. :) Hugs!