Friday, October 14, 2016

A card and a NEW LIGHT BOX!


I was inspired to make this card by something I saw on Pinterest.  I changed several things, and the card was not watermarked, so I don't know who to give credit to.  I love the clean-and-simple look of it!

I've been promising myself that I need a light box to photograph things.  I won't go into heavy explanations; you can easily go to YouTube and watch one of several great videos telling you how easily and cheaply you can make your own!  The only addition I will be making is to put a third clip on lamp to illuminate the top of the box.  I'll start out with a 3rd 60 Watt LED light bulb (they stay cooler - so I won't burn myself!) and if that doesn't seem like enough then I'll up the watts to 100




It's good to be home in Arizona, but I must confess that my back is absolutely killing me and I'm not able to get much accomplished between needing to lie on the floor, take naps, etc. etc. Such a bummer to be here with all the time in the world and not feel good enough to get things done. Well, at least I finally got my light box done! ;-)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

That is a great card, Sharli. I like the simplicity of it, too. Great paper choices. :) Congrats on that light box! You did a great job on it. I'm so sorry to hear your back is so painful. I do hope that you are able to get some relief so you can fully enjoy your retirement. Hugs!!

Kim Heggins said...

Well....look at you! First you made a fabulous card and they you create your very own light box, just amazing!