Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sea Horse

Golly, I love this sea horse!  We saw some at the aquarium in Honolulu when we were there on our honeymoon.  I haven't thought about them in a long while, but now I'm hoping we'll get to see them again when our family comes to visit Oahu while we are there. I know the Aquarium is on our list to visit!

This card was Lagoon stamped over Lagoon cardstock.  Then one seahorse was stamped on White cardstock and cut out to be popped up over one of the shadow images.  I had a couple of these curved card borders still laying around on the desk so I put one to use!  The card base is Whisper cardstock.  The sentiment is from a recently retired CTMH stamp set called Wavy Blooms.

2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

I LOVE this card. So simple and elegant.....lifted!

Jeanne said...

Very pretty card, Sharli. That Lagoon is a great color! The seahorse sure is iconic and I can see why you like it so. Thanks for sharing! :)