Sunday, February 19, 2017

Mediterranean Moments and Basic Grey scraps

I'm sure you have no idea why I had to buy a stamp set from Stampin' Up?  Well, most of you probably do!  I have a kitty that looks a lot like the one perched on this stool!
  
This is Mr. Bilbo Baggins (aka. Babycakes).  He is waiting for me to wash his face for him.  Seriously!  

Back to the card!  I used more scraps from the Basic Gray kit, and colored with my Inktense pencils.  The sentiment "From Meow To You" is from a kitty set I recently bought but can't remember the company name. I tried to whitewash the wall behind the kitty - but it really doesn't show up much (especially in the photo).  Perhaps next time I will use a light shadowing Copic to fill in around the edges of this image.  

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Well we do love our cats that's for sure! and how can you resist a stamp that looks like yours!??!! Great coloring on your stamping Sharli - and I love the colors of the paper you used! Julia xx

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love your adorable kitty!