Saturday, February 18, 2017

Using the Reverse

Have you ever cut a die image and then looked at the leftover piece and said to yourself "I must make something with this, too!".  That's what happened here.  This green design paper is a brand new CTMH one - I got it in a workshop kit that has the most darling stamp set (small circular flowers and sentiments like "Always know . . . I'm here for you".  Wonderful set.  Anyway, that about the green paper.  

So I used a piece from the Charlotte papers (Jan 2016) and a zip-strip from that pack.  The little girl is paper pieced with scraps from the Charlotte papers also.  She is a Birdie Brown image I bought from My Favorite Stamps (MFT).  I really see her on a Christmas card, catching snowflakes, but that will come later.  

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the negative die cut stem - and that sweet little girl! So nicely paper pieced! She is just adorable!

Kim Heggins said...

You are so clever, I rarely use this piece...but you made it shine with your sweet little lady.