Friday, May 26, 2017

Another JOFY stamp card

So, when I went to purchase the Fuchsia stamp (last post) this little gem fell into my shopping cart also!  Might as well get your money's worth on the postage, right?!  I stamped the image several times and the straight line of circles into a frame.  The little green ribbon is from my huge stash.  The cardstock and design papers are all CTMH.  I colored the images with Derwent Inktense pencils (still crazy-in-love with these pencils!).  I improvised on the left border where the stamp had been masked to not overflow the border - and I really like how well that turned out.

So, real life?  Back in Minnesota now, trying to get into some kind of schedule to give my life structure!  But, I did finally get to the library and they allowed me a probationary card!  I've downloaded my first library-loan e-book!  That was so easy - why did I wait SO LONG!?!?!  

Hope your lives are going great!
Hugs!!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a whimsical stamp Sharli and so brightly colored! I think I have it in my stash!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable...love those pretty colors and the lower edge of you card, so fun!