Sunday, May 28, 2017

I mentioned I love sunflowers?  I also love cone flowers, daisy, and "aster".  I'm not sure which this image represents, but I do love the flowers!  I colored them with the Zig Clean Color markers that my friend Karen Baker sent to me.  (I still can't believe she did that!).  

The ends of the little sentiment tag were punched from a long scallop punch - doesn't that look cool?!

Cool breezes, partly sunny, and the lilacs are in full bloom!  I'll have to grab some photos today, before they are gone!  I can hear a chickadee calling from somewhere in the neighborhood - "teacher, teacher".    
Hugs!!

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...such a sweet card. Love your wonderful yellow flowers!

Julia Aston said...

Your flowers are beautifully colored Sharli! I love the dots around the image and the fun ends on your sentiment strip!