Monday, August 21, 2017

These two pages are all about the March for Science.  When the March was announced in January to be held on Earth Day (4/22/17) I knew that we would be in Hawaii.  I also remembered that there had been a significant response for the Women's March in Hilo, HI that day - so I started planning for us to participate in Hilo.  It was fantastic, and different, since it was in conjunction with the "Merrie Monarch Festival Parade" which is basically the culmination of a week long celebration of Hawaiian culture. 

I used CTMH papers, washi tape, fundamentals.  The yellow flowers came from Queen & Company (I think).  There is hidden journaling on the bottom page.  I use top-loading sheet protectors so the tag pulls out from behind the photo (and mat) and can lift out the top of the sheet protector.  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Looks like a great and important event! Glad you got to participate while you were in Hawaii. Great pictures, great layout!