Monday, September 18, 2017

Anniversary Card!

If there is a prize for a card that used the most scraps from arms length reach of the desk, this one might win!  No kidding!  I love how it turned out, however, and with the sentiment inside, it will be a nice Happy Anniversary card!  

The stamp set was a Stamp of the Month last spring (retired) and the papers were in that time frame as well.  I might have used papers from 4 different paper packs, too, since I was mostly going for the colors, not matching themes or patterns.  I had to add a piece of white to the inside for the note - since the card base is Slate cardstock.  I think this is the first time I've used sequins that weren't "shiny" if you know what I mean?  Not reflective.  I think they look cool!  Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks like a great card, with lots of color and a touch of whimsy to help celebrate an anniversary. Sweet! :) Hugs.

Julia Aston said...

Love your pretty stacked cups Sharli - a lovely anniversary card!