Saturday, September 23, 2017

Falling for You and Stamp of the Month

I "borrowed" this card design from Vicki Wizniuk, you can see her version here.   Vicki is very talented - I follow her closely and learn wonderful ideas from her blog!  

I used the design paper from Falling for You as well as a little piece from the Cats & Bats paper pack.  I just love the Goldrush design paper here.  I used a different embellishment in between the branches, but otherwise, my card looks a lot like hers!  Nutmeg, Fern, Goldrush inks. The circle element was punched with the CTMH 1 1/4" circle punch.  Easy-peasy!

It's beginning to look and feel like Autumn here.  The trees are changing, the birds are leaving (most of them), and the air is brisk.  It's sunny today and with the light breeze I think it probably doesn't get better than this!  I am so BLESSED!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful fall card t ring in the season! Well done! Hugs! :)