Wednesday, November 22, 2017


While I was playing with the fancy fold design, then I made another card with some scraps of paper in my stash.  You can't see it, but the "light" around the flame has wink-of-Stella on it so it glimmers in real life.  


I wish I had more of these papers leftover - I would add this design to my annual Christmas card preparations!  I usually make about a dozen of each design.  

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  My gratitude to you all for your support and love over the years!  It is fun to share with each other and learn new things - you all inspire me SO much!  Hugs!!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Thank you, Sharli for all the joy you've brought with your wonderful cards. This card is beautiful. I think I can absolutely imagine the lovely shimmer by the candle. You chose some wonderful papers to showcase that fun fold. Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for your friendship!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely fold on your beautiful card Sharli! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving today! Julia xx

A Wonderful Christmastime said...

This iis awesome