Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Bird - Masculine Birthday

The bird here is another retired CTMH stamp.  I was inspired by another CTMH Consultant to try to copy her card.  I changed the ribbon/twine, changed the color pallet slightly and the underneath focal piece (dots on the left, woodgrain on the right).  I added sequins that are dark gray.  The image was stamped with Momento Tuxedo black and I did some hand drawing on the edge with a Faber Castell Pitt artist pen in "M".  I use these pens a lot for writing and journaling because they don't bleed through the paper and they are very smooth and clear.  

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Really lovely, or should I say handsome, cards! The bird image looks great with all the positive and uplifting words. The pattern papers look terrific and set off the image wonderfully. All around fabulous cards, Sharli! :) Thanks for sharing. Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

these are just fabulous and so perfect for any guy. love that bird stamp!