Wednesday, October 24, 2018

More tags for Christmas

I haven't even unpacked my studio when my Beloved tells me he has used up all the 4 dozen tags for Christmas packages for our family in MN.  (What????)  So, I made another dozen.  Do you remember the CTMH stamp set called "Snow Friends"?  I still cherish this set!!  I don't think you can see the wink of stella on the snow in the air or on the ground.  In real life, these are sweet and simple.  

I'm back in AZ and working hard (but in small pieces) on getting the house and yard back into shape.  The person we hired to tend to our homes this summer is MIA.  I pray he is okay; he is a friend who we've known for about 6 years and this just isn't like him.  

3 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

I too still cherish this sweet Snow Friends set. Your tags are sweet and hopefully you can find your friend safe and sound.

Jeanne said...

I remember this stamp set and it is adorable. I probably still have it in my stash somewhere, too. May have to try to find it. :) I hope you are able to find out where your friend is, and that he is safe and healthy. Thanks for sharing.

Kim Heggins said...

These are just so sweet! Love your adorable snowmen tags. Hope you find out where your friend is, sending good thoughts!