Monday, December 31, 2018

Tucan on an Elephant!

I have been crazy busy, sick with allergies or ???? and my daughter and her husband came for the holidays.  I forgot to post this card made mid-December for a baby shower.  I haven't been in the studio for anything other than wrapping gifts - but my plan for New Year's Day is to get busy creating something again!  

I hope you like this - it has really grown on me!   I used older CTMH stamp sets and paper-pieced the Tucan and Elephant.  I used a zip-strip for the words - and created an easel card that can be displayed.  It was for a baby shower / gender reveal.  I love how this turned out!!!

Baby isn't here yet but they believe it's a boy and have chosen a very special (family) name for him.  

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I've had a nasty cough the entire break so far. Although I finally started some medicine that seems to help curb it a bit. Your card is so fun. Really like the paper piecing. Looks great! Happy New Year. Hopefully you can get your crafty on. :)