Monday, January 28, 2019

A Sympathy Card

This card was created with a retired CTMH stamp for the sentiment and two die cuts from LaLaLand.  The crescent moon shape caught my eye in early December (I was thinking Christmas cards - hahaha!) and I just got around to using it last week.  I used the "stencil" from the cut for a mask to stipple a light yellow ink (CTMH Buttercup) on.  The card base and filigree crescent moon are cut from a very heavy, creamy color cardstock that I had used to make my wedding invitations 7+ years ago and had some leftover!  The sentiment is Chocolate ink.  The star is buttercup rubbed over a white glitter paper punched star.  

So, not exactly CAS, but not as detailed as I usually get!  Hope you like it!  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty, Sharli! It's sure to give comfort to a grieving heart.