Saturday, January 19, 2019

An OLD CTMH stamp!

I simply HAD TO HAVE this stamp set when it first came out (many years ago!) and it got FIRST ink on it just recently.  (deep sigh).  I really love how the cards came out.  I made two stampings for each card - one in green and one in red.  If I'd been really talented I might have been able to cut-paste the sections without needing to have a "throw-away" on the side.  But anyway - my first thought was to pop the opposite colors up on foam tape, but then thinking about mailing them made me reconsider.  I adhered them flat and popped the whole panel up with a slim foam tape.  I really like the touch of gold at the side.  That was left-over from an autumn paper pack.  It works! 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks like a fun one! I have many CTMH stamps that have never seen ink and I've been away from the company for over what, 10 years? LOL So sad. Glad you got this one inky!

Kim Heggins said...

FABulous...just love both of your sweet holiday cards! The look amazing!