Friday, January 18, 2019

Another

This one is called a "Cathedral Windows card".  I used it for the early December technique card and prepped a lot more than who showed up! So, I got to make up the rest of the cards and use them for my own holiday greetings!  I changed the sentiment from Merry Christmas to Peace Love Joy after the new year - but the rest is the same.  This year I was so overwhelmed during the holidays that I only got about half of my Advent/Christmas cards out before New Year.  The other half - well, they were late.  Oops!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is beautiful! Looks like a quilt strip. Don't I know about overwhelm during the holidays. You do what you gotta do and people understand! Big hugs!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is one amazing card...love the sweet quilt pattern, so beautiful.