Thursday, February 14, 2019

I'm taking a chance that my beloved won't look at my blog any time soon!  I made this for his valentine card.  I love kitties, he doesn't.  So I needed to make it a kitty card just to poke him!  He will scowl - but I'll probably get a kiss anyway!  I'm not sure you can tell but the card is stamped all on the white layer and then two kitties (last two) are fussy cut and popped up!  The sentiment was from a retired CTMH February word puzzle, and the hearts are from a current hostess set in the Seasonal Expressions catalog.  I used Raspberry ink and Pixie cardstock.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So sweet and fun. I'm pretty sure you'll get a smooch. After all, you took the time to create it and that's something right there. The kitty images are fun. I like how you popped up the kitty couple. Thanks for sharing, Sharli! Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day!