Monday, January 21, 2019

What keeps me so busy?

This is one of the reasons I've been so busy - I spend at least one morning a week protesting with Indivisible Phoenix.  

My daughter and son-in-law came to visit (yes, I know that she is not holding Brian, but rather my cat - Mr. Bilbo Baggins).  Kristen made a friend for life with Bilbo - he loves to be brushed!  We went on many adventures and enjoyed our week together!  
This handsome man is my husband, Steve.  He got a solid milk-chocolate Walleye in his stocking this year and he thinks it's the best gift he's ever gotten!   
My sweet "kids".  Brian is a Medical Physicist (PhD level) and Kristen teaches middle-school (Masters degree) so I guess neither of them are kids, but they will always be that for me.  LOVE them to the Moon and Back!  

So, I believe that's the end of the "after New Year cards".  Hope you'll enjoy getting back to seasonal projects!  LOL



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fun post, Sharli! Yep, you keep yourself very busy. Retirement life agrees with you! Beautiful family.

Kim Heggins said...

I agree with Jeanne...love this post and always love seeing family photos!