Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thank Ewe

I just love this image of the lamb - it seems like a great one to use for Easter cards, don't you think?  I had a sweet little sentiment from another stamp designer (can't find the name) that is so old it's still a rubber stamp (I haven't bought those in a l-o-n-g time!).  But I think it's so sweet for a spring-time thank you note!  

Yesterday Steve and I with about 50 of our closest friends worked our @$$'s off at church cleaning and such.  Steve and I were on the orange tree team - so we cleaned fruit off of 14 orange trees!  All but one are ornamental oranges - what a pity!  Steve has an awesome technique of shaking the tree - but we are both so sore today we can hardly move!  LOL  Hope your weekend is wonderful!  Hugs!! 

7 comments:

richardbreaks said...

So pretty! Love your papers. I wonder what decorative thing those oranges could be?

Alanna said...

Your card is gorgeous Sharli. I love the large ribbon and bow.

Sounds like you all had a good but physically demanding day yesterday. Maybe you can soak your muscles in a hot tub?

Hugs!

Jeanne said...

Such a pretty card, Sharli. It does make one think of spring! While I'm sorry to hear you are so sore today, it's nice to hear of your dedication to helping out. I'm sure it is so very greatly appreciated.

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Sharli! That bow on this card is such a great touch and is so beautiful! I love the play on word too. Sounds like you overdid it at the church. You are such a wonderful person. Hugs, Curt

Julia Aston said...

Yes - I DO love that sweet vintage sheep image Sharli! Your card looks like a pretty package all wrapped up with that beautiful ribbon! How exciting that your retirement is coming up soon!!! SO jealous!!!

Kim Heggins said...

So so sweet! I love your adorable vintage sheep, just darling and it looks perfect with your choice of patterned paper!

Diane said...

Very fun image and design.

Hugs Diane