Thursday, April 3, 2014

Ariana papers, Dress form image

This sweet card was inspired by a tag that I saw months and months ago that had a dress form (different stamp) with tulle gathered up for a "skirt".  I have hung onto that image and when I ran across the Close-to-My-Heart stamp set that had a dress form I didn't delay in getting ink on it!  I would have used tulle but I had the most delicious ribbon (?) that I purchased at the Metal and Paper Scrappers shop up in Payson, AZ (wonderful, awesome local scrapbook store!).  They always send me home with armfuls of ribbon!  (just ask my poor husband if you don't believe me!!)

The papers are new from CTMH and are called "Ariana".  They are so pretty!  The design in the middle is actually the "zip strip" from one of the papers (I love that CTMH does that with these strips).  

As of tonight only 33 days.  I knew you were sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear how long (NOT!).  I'm getting so excited!

Hugs!!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty, Sharli! How fun that you found a ribbon you could use so that you didn't have to mess with the tulle to get it to fit right. 33 days? How exciting!!