Monday, November 20, 2017

A Month? Have I really not posted in a MONTH?

I prepared this card for my Open Stamping group.  The technique to learn is really just the way the card folds - and they get to use the new CTMH Beary Christmas paper pack and the Hallelujah stamp set.  The little "rejoice" is from a Hostess set two years ago.  
I've been super busy playing with my friends and working on a big scrapbook (or two!) and haven't posted because everything seems to be still "half-done"!  I'll try to wrap up some pages and share those with you!  My Beloved arrived from the frozen North last week and it's so good to be together again.  

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Hey, it's been longer for me, I'm sure! I'm such a slacker. But life gets in the way sometimes. ;) Your card is terrific. That is a fun fold. The sentiment image is beautiful and you used some lovely papers. I predict this will be a hit! Definitely worth the wait. :) Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!