Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Gift Tags


My church's outreach committee is doing some fund-raising by having a gift-wrapping station at a popular local bookstore (Changing Hands - Tempe).  I guess I agreed to coordinate it (a moment of weakness!).  So, I felt I should make some hand-made gift tags to have for people to use; there are 20+ of each style of tag for a total of approximately 100.  The backside of the tags is shown in the same order in the 2nd photo.  

I used all CTMH stamps.  There is some ribbon from my stash, and some washi tape, too.  You can't see, but the stars on the christmas trees have crystal tickles, as do some spots on the teal/blue ornaments.  The berries on the holly have liquid glass.  The backside of the holly tag has shimmer tape (so pretty in real life).  They aren't very big - and are fairly simple but they should do the trick.  Come by on 12/16/17 between 2 - 6 PM if you are local.  Hugs!!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great tags! How nice of you to volunteer! Hope it's a big success. :).

Kim Heggins said...

OH my...look at you! So many incredible Christmas tags, love them all!