Friday, August 21, 2015

August Sneak-Peek of ZOE design papers


The Zoe paper pack is so pretty and soft!  I have seen (on the consultant boards) some of the coolest things done with it - and quite a variety!  I was inspired to make the first one by this lovely card that Becca Whitman made here.


This was my very first sunburst card - and I did it primarily to show off the beautiful papers in this pack!  The missing pattern is a wonderful slate and white graph paper pattern (used for the horizontal band in the card below).  That will be so versatile!


This is the card I settled on for the make-and-take at my September OPEN HOUSE in Brainerd, MN.  I am very excited to be holding a new inspiration book Open House. I NEED to make scrapping/stamping friends here so my summers are not so-o-o-o lonely!  Feedback is happily accepted on any of these cards (especially how I can improve the last one - should the pattern strips be 1/8" wider?).

Hugs!!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

That paper pack is so pretty Sharli. I do like the cards you created with them. That first one looks great with those colored flowers! You got some good shading going on. I do like the sunburst with the papers and I especially like the circle with the sentiment in the center. I might ink the edges of the butterfly though. It seems to be a little lost in all the patterns. On the final card, I would either make the strips a tad wider or put them a little bit closer together. Good job on the cards, Sharli. Hope you can meet up with some new friends!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet trio of amazing cards. I love all that beautiful patterned paper, looks fabulous with your incredible designs.

Becca-expressions said...

Beautiful set of cards!!!

Julia Aston said...

You've showcased these lovely papers wonderfully on your cards Sharli! What pretty colors and patterns! Perhaps you could mix up the sizes or widths of your strips on the last card so they aren't all the same? Julia xx

Unknown said...

I would mix up the size of the widths of the strips as well. You do have amazing cards my friend.