Thursday, October 6, 2016

Get Well Soon

Everyone needs to take a break now and then from chores and be creative!  I had held out three stamp sets from my packing to make these cards.  I had intended to make a big-ole-pile of them but time pulled me up short at two.  The flower/twigs are from Springtime wishes (with thin cuts) all retired.  The doodled circle is retired. The Get Well wishes is from a Waltzingmouse stamps set.  The ribbons and design papers are from my stash of retired stuff.  So you might say all of this is retired - maybe even the pearls!  Gasp!

I'll be traveling for a couple of days - and then trying to "set up house" again so it will be some time next week before I post again.  I will still be visiting your blogs - so PLEASE show me some inspiration!  Hugs!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I agree with needing to create from time to time. While I may not create cards daily, I do try to do something creative each day. Your cards are very pretty. I like that you made two slightly different versions of this card and both are so pretty with their colors and element placement. Well done! Safe travels to you! Big hugs! :)

Lisa said...

These are so pretty! Love the two different versions.. the flowers are so pretty and love the matching ribbon!