Thursday, June 7, 2018

Thanks!

I am going to get back on a bicycle this summer!  I love the feeling of moving through the scenery more quickly - stopping where I want to, and getting a wee bit of exercise.  My back and knees are stronger so it's time now!!!

This card was inspired by Paru's Perceptions - I changed the bicycle, placement, and the sentiment and my card is a slightly different shape.  But she definitely inspired me!  I would link but it seems her server is not working.  

My card measures 3 1/2 x 3 1/4" and uses all CTMH stamps and inks (and paper).  This size card fits into an RSVP envelope.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Your cards are delightful, Sharli. The highlight on the basket of flowers is charming and the font of the thanks is wonderful. You have a beautiful set of cards. Have fun riding your bike this summer. That's awesome. :)

richardbreaks said...

Omg, these are so adorable! I love the placement of the sentiment, and the basket!

Becca-expressions said...

Love these, Sharli! I might need to dig out a bicycle image and play!!

Kandi said...

These are adorable! I just love bicycle images and that basket is darling. It's funny, I've been pinning lots of bicycle images lately on Pinterest. Maybe I should be out riding instead. ;)