Sunday, October 7, 2018

Happy Anniversary card

I fell in love with this dragonfly!  Partly because ever since I've met Steve, I've seen a lot of them and have been told that dragonflies are the fisherman's friend.  He has given me beautiful dragonfly jewelry, too!  So they seem to be about connecting.  And in real life, they are incredibly beautiful!!!!  For this Anniversary card I random stamped the dragonfly image and then used a border die to cut part of the card off!  The die cut "Celebrate" is actually on the inside of the card!  The black/white color choice is softened by "wink of stella" on the open parts of the wings.  I don't think my photos capture the sparkle quite.  

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Sharli. I like the various dragonfly wings. I didn't know they were considered the fisherman's friend, although I guess that makes sense given where you can find them a lot of the time. Thanks so much for sharing.

Julia Aston said...

That is a gorgeous dragonfly stamp Sharli! Love the sparkle on the wings!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card...love your gorgeous dragonfly stamp, looks amazing on your sweet card.