Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Fifth Card



This is the last card in our workshop, and I intend to have them stamp this one so they can see how easy it is to line up the cake layers when stamping with the My Acrylix stamps. Honestly, I can barely use rubber any longer - it has to be a background (I.e. Huge) stamp or something I will cut out and place. But I disgress. 

I need to give a shout out to Vicki Wiznuik for her inspiration for this card! I loved it so much I bought two stamp sets (so there would be enough for people to share).  I can always take the second one up to Brainerd when we fly north for the summer.

Hugs!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks great, Sharli! I'm sure your attendees will have a lot of fun making the cards! I am often inspired by Vicki as well. She makes some great cards!

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE your cake...it looks so yummy. I hope your ladies from your workshop had a blast, I know I would. What a fabulous card. Will we get to see more?enjoy your week.