Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Christmas Tags

I had to get going on some things for the Open Stamping at my house this coming Sunday!  I thought maybe my friends would enjoy making a couple of tags!  What you can't see from the photo is that the snowflakes are white glitter paper (new from Close to My Heart) and they are SO pretty!  They were cut using the Big Shot with the smaller of the two snowflake thin cute (see the post below for the larger one).  The green tag, I did a background stamp of snowflakes in clear Versa Mark on the kraft paper.  I'm not sure it adds anything, what do you think?  

I've missed my crafting friends so much and am really looking forward to this weekend!  

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

How fun to get together to craft! Love your sweet tags - the plaid is so pretty on the bottom of one - and the sparkly snowflakes really make them festive!

Jeanne said...

So happy for you that you will be reunited with your friends this weekend. I'm sure you will all have a blast! These tags look great. I like the festive look. I think the one with the stamping in the background has a little more visual interest to be honest. Both look very nice! Have fun prepping for your fun event! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous pair of Christmas tags...I love that wonderful plaid!