Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Gratitude

This is my first "digital stamp" image.  I was so smitten with the beautiful work that Barbara Walker did here that I wrote to her asking how on earth do you use digital stamps?!  You might notice that our cards look a lot alike!  I wasn't trying to case her card (although that is always a good idea!) - I just wanted to get the bittersweet wreath on the front with a sentiment and this is about all that worked for me!  LOL

I am getting old.  It is difficult to color the tiny dots - I had to enlist the help of my full spectrum desk lamp (haven't used it in years!) and I had to take breaks.  But, the overall effect seems to fit the season and the sentiment is sweet so I'll be making a few of these. Happy November!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yay for you for trying your first digital card! It's a beauty! You put your own special touches on this and that makes it all yours! Maybe we'll see more digital images on your cards in the future. Great work! Hugs!! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous...this has to be one of the most beautiful fall wreaths I have ever seen. Just stunning.